All About Me

Hi I am Freddie and I live in Vermont. Two of my hobbies are playing basketball and soccer. I play on a travel soccer team who plays around New England to play other clubs. I am 10 years old and on my free time i play fortnite and listen to rap music. I love to play basketball at my local gym and I also play on a basketball team. I just made my local 6th grade A team as a 5th grader. I like talking and playing fortnite with my friends. My favorite rappers are Lil Baby, Ybn Namir, and Rich The Kid. I have 2 siblings a brother and a sister. My favorite subject in school is math because there is always something to learn. Comment if you like things like me!!!

5 thoughts on “All About Me

1. G’day Freddie,
    Math- not many students like this subject. We have a teacher in Australia who is well known for his high school maths videos on YouTube.

What topic do you enjoy most in math?

1. Hello, I would have to say Volume because there is a lot to learn. Also I have always wanted to visit Australia!!!

2. Hello Freddie, I really enjoyed reading your blog! I also love sports and and play on a travel soccer team… Just like you!

3. Nice to meet you Freddie. You are the same age as my students. Congrats on making the basketball team! That is quite an accomplishment.